- Mar 11 “Popular Participation in Latin America” Lecture and Lunch with Benjamin Goldfrank
- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
About the Pilgrims Download .MP3
Was there really a first Thanksgiving or is that holiday actually the fictional construct of a certain patriotic 19th century woman? What did the people living in 17th century Massachusetts really eat? And what did the real Pilgrims wear? Find out the answers to these and other pressing questions concerning our favorite gastronomic holiday by listening to this podcast with Macalester history professor Andrea Cremer, an expert on the early modern era in America.