- Sep 2 Classes Begin
- Sep 2 New Traditions: 2014 Faculty Exhibition
- Sep 4 Author Daniel Gilbert to Speak at Opening Convocation
- Sep 5 Taste of Service and Involvement Fair
- Sep 6 Cheer on the Scots in Their Home Opener
- Sep 18 EnviroThursday - "Helping Forests Adapt to a Changing Climate"
- Sep 18 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Film "The Act of Killing"
- Sep 19 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Poster sessions and roundtable presentations/discussions
- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
About the Pilgrims Download .MP3
Was there really a first Thanksgiving or is that holiday actually the fictional construct of a certain patriotic 19th century woman? What did the people living in 17th century Massachusetts really eat? And what did the real Pilgrims wear? Find out the answers to these and other pressing questions concerning our favorite gastronomic holiday by listening to this podcast with Macalester history professor Andrea Cremer, an expert on the early modern era in America.