- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 7 Art for Memory: An Itinerant Museum for the Flow of Memories
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
About the Pilgrims Download .MP3
Was there really a first Thanksgiving or is that holiday actually the fictional construct of a certain patriotic 19th century woman? What did the people living in 17th century Massachusetts really eat? And what did the real Pilgrims wear? Find out the answers to these and other pressing questions concerning our favorite gastronomic holiday by listening to this podcast with Macalester history professor Andrea Cremer, an expert on the early modern era in America.