- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Nov 8 Opening Reception: Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla From Neither Here Nor There: New and Recent Work by Raoul Deal
- Nov 13 Greg Brick, on “The Rediscovery of French Saltpeter Caves in Minnesota”
- Nov 21 Highland Camerata and Concert Choir
- Nov 23 Chamber Ensemble Concert
- Nov 27 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 5 Orchestra Concert
- Dec 6 Early Music Ensemble Concert
- Dec 6 African Music Ensemble Concert
Informed Consent Download .MP3
Philosophy professor, Martin Gunderson, discusses international standards for informed consent in relation to studies conducted on human subjects.
He touches on what events precipitated the creation of international norms for informed consent, from the Nuremburg code to the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment, and gives examples of its application in relation to contemporary AIDS/HIV research.