- Apr 19 Early Music Ensemble Concert
- Apr 24 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
- Apr 27 Pop and Jazz Combos Concert
- May 1 Opening reception for the Senior Thesis Show
- May 2 African Music Ensemble Concert
- May 10 Chopin Society presents pianist Nikolay Khozyainov
- May 16 Baccalaureate and Commencement
- May 16 Commencement
- Jun 5 Reunion 2015
Informed Consent Download .MP3
Philosophy professor, Martin Gunderson, discusses international standards for informed consent in relation to studies conducted on human subjects.
He touches on what events precipitated the creation of international norms for informed consent, from the Nuremburg code to the Tuskegee Syphilis experiment, and gives examples of its application in relation to contemporary AIDS/HIV research.