- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Nov 8 Opening Reception: Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla From Neither Here Nor There: New and Recent Work by Raoul Deal
- Nov 13 Greg Brick, on “The Rediscovery of French Saltpeter Caves in Minnesota”
- Nov 21 Highland Camerata and Concert Choir
- Nov 23 Chamber Ensemble Concert
- Nov 27 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 5 Orchestra Concert
The Macalester Concert Choir and Friends, under the direction of Eugene Rogers, presented an evening of Chinese music, poetry and dance.
Tracing the Chinese Diaspora, the concert featured music from China, Mongolia, Taiwan, Singapore and the United States. The choir and guests and performed folk-songs, original compositions, and a world premiere by guest performer Gao Hong (pipa). Other performers included: Chuen-Fung Wong (guqin zither), Zhang Ying (dizi flute) and members of the CAAM Chinese Dance Theater.