- Dec 7 Macalester Early Music Ensemble
- Dec 7 Macalester African Music Ensemble
- Dec 8 Macalester Asian Music Ensemble
- Dec 8 Mac Jazz
- Dec 9 Classes End
- Dec 13 Support Recovery and Rebuilding Efforts in the Philippines
- Jan 27 Classes Begin
- Feb 20 The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui
- Apr 10 In the Blood
- May 6 Classes End
The Macalester Concert Choir and Friends, under the direction of Eugene Rogers, presented an evening of Chinese music, poetry and dance.
Tracing the Chinese Diaspora, the concert featured music from China, Mongolia, Taiwan, Singapore and the United States. The choir and guests and performed folk-songs, original compositions, and a world premiere by guest performer Gao Hong (pipa). Other performers included: Chuen-Fung Wong (guqin zither), Zhang Ying (dizi flute) and members of the CAAM Chinese Dance Theater.