- Jan 30 Opening conversation for "The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection"
- Feb 3 Taste of Service
- Feb 3 Macalester New Music Series presents INTERSECTION: Jazz Meets Classical Song
- Feb 4 'Moving Beyond Minnesota Nice:' Engaging Diversity in the Classroom
- Feb 12 Mitau Lecture
- Feb 17 Black History Month Keynote: Dr. Joy DeGruy - "Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome"
- Feb 18 Mental Health Awareness Film & Speaker
- Feb 19 The Inaugural Lecture of James Dawes as DeWitt Wallace Professor of English
- Feb 19 Chamber Music at Macalester: Brahms Clarinet Quintet with Osmo Vanska
- Feb 20 Macathon 2015
Relay For Life Raised Almost $23K
College’s Against Cancer, a Macalester student organization that works in conjunction with the American Cancer Society, sponsored the third annual Relay For Life on April 8-9 in the Leonard Center Fieldhouse.
The event began at 6 p.m. with a lap recognizing cancer survivors and ended at 6 a.m. with students reflecting on their 12-hour experience at Relay.
Participants for this year’s event included five cancer survivors and 240 students, staff, faculty, and community members who raised $22,951 to assist in the fight against cancer. Donations can still be made through August 31 at macalester.edu/relay or sent to the American Cancer Society, ATTN: RFL Macalester, 2520 Pilot Knob Road, Suite 150, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. Thank you to the Macalester community for making Relay For Life such a successful event!