- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Orchestra Spring Concert
- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
- Apr 27 Pop and Jazz Combos Concert
- Apr 28 The Macalester Viol Consort Presents a Lunch Concert
- May 1 Opening reception for the Senior Thesis Show
- May 1 Off-Kilter Spring Concert
- May 2 African Music Ensemble Concert
- May 3 Have a Folktastic Time with Flying Fingers!
- May 9 Scotch Tape A cappella Final Concert
Relay For Life Raised Almost $23K
College’s Against Cancer, a Macalester student organization that works in conjunction with the American Cancer Society, sponsored the third annual Relay For Life on April 8-9 in the Leonard Center Fieldhouse.
The event began at 6 p.m. with a lap recognizing cancer survivors and ended at 6 a.m. with students reflecting on their 12-hour experience at Relay.
Participants for this year’s event included five cancer survivors and 240 students, staff, faculty, and community members who raised $22,951 to assist in the fight against cancer. Donations can still be made through August 31 at macalester.edu/relay or sent to the American Cancer Society, ATTN: RFL Macalester, 2520 Pilot Knob Road, Suite 150, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. Thank you to the Macalester community for making Relay For Life such a successful event!