- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Nov 8 Opening Reception: Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla From Neither Here Nor There: New and Recent Work by Raoul Deal
- Nov 13 Greg Brick, on “The Rediscovery of French Saltpeter Caves in Minnesota”
- Nov 21 Highland Camerata and Concert Choir
- Nov 23 Chamber Ensemble Concert
- Nov 27 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 5 Orchestra Concert
- Dec 6 Early Music Ensemble Concert
- Dec 6 African Music Ensemble Concert
Relay For Life Raised Almost $23K
College’s Against Cancer, a Macalester student organization that works in conjunction with the American Cancer Society, sponsored the third annual Relay For Life on April 8-9 in the Leonard Center Fieldhouse.
The event began at 6 p.m. with a lap recognizing cancer survivors and ended at 6 a.m. with students reflecting on their 12-hour experience at Relay.
Participants for this year’s event included five cancer survivors and 240 students, staff, faculty, and community members who raised $22,951 to assist in the fight against cancer. Donations can still be made through August 31 at macalester.edu/relay or sent to the American Cancer Society, ATTN: RFL Macalester, 2520 Pilot Knob Road, Suite 150, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. Thank you to the Macalester community for making Relay For Life such a successful event!