- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
- Apr 5 Macalester Choirs
Waruiru Mburu '13 received a grant from the Live It Fund. Her project involves building a library at Bunabumali Good Samaritan Orphan and Needy school in Bunabumali village, Bududa District, Uganda.
"I will also be leading an HIV/AIDS workshop aimed at how to respond to HIV in the family and community," says Waruiru.
The pupils will also have the opportunity to express their dreams in writing and present them during the opening of the library.
The Institute for Global Citizenship Student Council created the Live It Fund to empower their peers to embrace the core values of Macalester: Academic Excellence. Multiculturalism. Internationalism.