- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Kagin Commons held its annual Ice Cream Social & Open House. Community members learned more about what happens in the Kagin bulilding. Staff, tutors, counselors, and fellow students from the MAX Center, Multicultural Life, Internship Programs, Sustainability, and Career Development Center, were there to greet and serve ice cream until it ran out.