- Jan 24 Grand Slam ft. Hanif Willis-Abdurraqib
- Jan 27 Matt Burgess's Book Launch
- Jan 30 Opening conversation for "The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection"
- Feb 3 Taste of Service
- Feb 3 Macalester New Music Series presents INTERSECTION: Jazz Meets Classical Song
- Feb 4 'Moving Beyond Minnesota Nice:' Engaging Diversity in the Classroom
- Feb 5 Desperately Seeking Nana Hsu
- Feb 12 Mitau Lecture
- Feb 17 Black History Month Keynote: Dr. Joy DeGruy - "Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome"
- Feb 18 Mental Health Awareness Film & Speaker
Into the Streets is the service-learning portion of orientation, in which all incoming first-year students participate in half-day service projects with community organizations. Into the Streets emphasizes the college’s commitment to service in a way that is accessible and relevant to students’ first experiences at Macalester, introducing them not only to various organizations and neighborhoods within the Twin Cities, but building a foundation for continued civic engagement and volunteerism.