- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Nov 8 Opening Reception: Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla From Neither Here Nor There: New and Recent Work by Raoul Deal
Timothy Taylor on the long-term challenges for the U.S. economy Download .MP3
Timothy Taylor, managing editor of the Journal of Economic Perspectives, well-known economist, and award-winning teacher shared his thoughts about the "Long-run challenges for the U.S. Economy" at an alumni breakfast held on October, 13, 2011. This is a recording of his talk.
(1:01:13 - 29MB)