- Sep 18 EnviroThursday - "Helping Forests Adapt to a Changing Climate"
- Sep 18 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Film "The Act of Killing"
- Sep 19 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Poster sessions and roundtable presentations/discussions
- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
Timothy Taylor on the long-term challenges for the U.S. economy Download .MP3
Timothy Taylor, managing editor of the Journal of Economic Perspectives, well-known economist, and award-winning teacher shared his thoughts about the "Long-run challenges for the U.S. Economy" at an alumni breakfast held on October, 13, 2011. This is a recording of his talk.
(1:01:13 - 29MB)