- Jan 30 Opening conversation for "The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection"
- Feb 3 Taste of Service
- Feb 3 Macalester New Music Series presents INTERSECTION: Jazz Meets Classical Song
- Feb 4 'Moving Beyond Minnesota Nice:' Engaging Diversity in the Classroom
- Feb 12 Mitau Lecture
- Feb 17 Black History Month Keynote: Dr. Joy DeGruy - "Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome"
- Feb 18 Mental Health Awareness Film & Speaker
- Feb 19 The Inaugural Lecture of James Dawes as DeWitt Wallace Professor of English
- Feb 19 Chamber Music at Macalester: Brahms Clarinet Quintet with Osmo Vanska
- Feb 20 Macathon 2015
Timothy Taylor on the long-term challenges for the U.S. economy Download .MP3
Timothy Taylor, managing editor of the Journal of Economic Perspectives, well-known economist, and award-winning teacher shared his thoughts about the "Long-run challenges for the U.S. Economy" at an alumni breakfast held on October, 13, 2011. This is a recording of his talk.
(1:01:13 - 29MB)