- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Timothy Taylor on the long-term challenges for the U.S. economy Download .MP3
Timothy Taylor, managing editor of the Journal of Economic Perspectives, well-known economist, and award-winning teacher shared his thoughts about the "Long-run challenges for the U.S. Economy" at an alumni breakfast held on October, 13, 2011. This is a recording of his talk.
(1:01:13 - 29MB)