- Jan 27 Matt Burgess's Book Launch
- Jan 30 Opening conversation for "The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection"
- Feb 3 Taste of Service
- Feb 3 Macalester New Music Series presents INTERSECTION: Jazz Meets Classical Song
- Feb 4 'Moving Beyond Minnesota Nice:' Engaging Diversity in the Classroom
- Feb 5 Desperately Seeking Nana Hsu
- Feb 12 Mitau Lecture
- Feb 17 Black History Month Keynote: Dr. Joy DeGruy - "Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome"
- Feb 18 Mental Health Awareness Film & Speaker
- Feb 19 The Inaugural Lecture of James Dawes as DeWitt Wallace Professor of English
The Theatre and Dance Department presents “The Inland Sea." Performances begin this weekend but you can get a sneak peek of the action right now.
Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center, Main Stage Theater,
1600 Grand Ave., St. Paul, Minn.
Tickets are $7 general admission and $5 for seniors and groups.
Performances are at 7:30 p.m., Friday and Saturday Nov. 11 and 12, and Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Nov. 17–19 and at 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 13. “The Inland Sea” is directed by Theatre and Dance Department chair Beth Cleary. For ticket information, call 651-696-6359.