- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
FaceAIDS hosted their second annual benefit fashion show and silent auction for the Malaysia PT Foundation. This is an organization that works with marginalized groups in Malaysia to advocate HIV/AIDS education, prevention, and support systems. Students modeled clothing donated from various companies and boutiques, and the clothing (among other gift baskets) was available for purchase during a silent auction.