- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
FaceAIDS hosted their second annual benefit fashion show and silent auction for the Malaysia PT Foundation. This is an organization that works with marginalized groups in Malaysia to advocate HIV/AIDS education, prevention, and support systems. Students modeled clothing donated from various companies and boutiques, and the clothing (among other gift baskets) was available for purchase during a silent auction.