- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
- Apr 5 Macalester Choirs
Battle of the Bands 2012
April 02, 2012
College News, Student Life
RELATED STORIES: Poetry Reading: Patricia Smith and Quincy Troupe, Mirror Image, Theatre and Dance Department Presents “Battles and Bodies” Spring Dance Concert April 27-28
Six student bands competed for the chance to open Springfest 2012, which will be headlined by artists Deerhoof and Biz Markie. Performers included Bad Bad Hats, Carroll, Maeth, Blue Heron, Replicas, and, the ultimate winners dictated by student vote, Word on the Street.