- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
What A Stranger May Know is a play by Erik Ehn commemorating the Virginia Tech shootings. The play was performed on the anniversary of the massacre by Macalester Theatre and Dance majors and Twin Cities community participants. Coordinated by Lara Nielson.