- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the US-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Assistant Professor Megan Vossler took her ART 370 class to Macalester's Ordway Field Station to draw the natural world.
The Katharine Ordway Natural History Study Area (Ordway Field Station) is located on the bluffs of the Mississippi River in Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, 17 miles from campus. The nearly 300-acre site was established in 1967 by Macalester College with the help of a major gift from Katharine Ordway.