- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Nov 8 Opening Reception: Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla From Neither Here Nor There: New and Recent Work by Raoul Deal
- Nov 13 Greg Brick, on “The Rediscovery of French Saltpeter Caves in Minnesota”
- Nov 21 Highland Camerata and Concert Choir
- Nov 23 Chamber Ensemble Concert
- Nov 27 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 5 Orchestra Concert
- Dec 6 Early Music Ensemble Concert
- Dec 6 African Music Ensemble Concert
The International Roundtable is a community-wide intellectual forum that explores crucial global issues.
The 2012 theme is "Feeding the World: Globalization, Food, and Agriculture in the 21st Century." It took place October 11–12, 2012.
Guest artist Tattfoo Tan lectured about his public art gardens, which offer nutritious crops to urban areas with limited grocery access, and worked with art professor Ruthan Godoelli’s printmaking students to develop a project with a St. Paul twist: Free Seed Libraries. Seeds of red peppers, morning glories, watermelon, and more were placed in envelopes made by art students, and these were then installed in seed libraries in the low-income Frogtown neighborhood to await good planting weather.