- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 7 Art for Memory: An Itinerant Museum for the Flow of Memories
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
Students were introduced to some basic skills essential to the physical performer. Energetic exercises and collaborative games are designed to build awareness and imagination and cultivate articulation and flexibility for performing artists. The art of dramatic acrobatics will be introduced as well…balance work, juggling and tightrope. Build physical confidence…try something new. Come ready to move, work and have fun.