- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Students were introduced to some basic skills essential to the physical performer. Energetic exercises and collaborative games are designed to build awareness and imagination and cultivate articulation and flexibility for performing artists. The art of dramatic acrobatics will be introduced as well…balance work, juggling and tightrope. Build physical confidence…try something new. Come ready to move, work and have fun.