- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
Archaeology Students' Posters Presented at MN Society of the Archaeological Institute of America
October 16, 2013
CATEGORY: College News
Two Macalester students and one 2013 graduate recently presented posters at the Third Annual Student Poster Presentations Session, Minnesota Society of the Archaeological Institute of America at the University of St. Thomas. Carol Mejía '15 and Kate Sinnott '14 presented posters detailing an archaeological survey in which they took part during the summer of 2013. The survey was undertaken at Macalester’s Katharine Ordway Natural History Study Area with Professor Scott Legge of Anthropology. Laura Holt ‘13 also presented a poster with the results of her senior honors project, which detailed her analysis of a collection of archaeological materials provided by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from a site in Wisconsin.