- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
The Macalester Music Department presented two sampler concerts during Family Fest Weekend (Oct. 11-13). The concerts featured the Orchestra, under the direction of Mark Mandarano, and Mac Jazz, under the direction of Joan Griffith, the Highland Camerata and the Concert Choir, under the direction of Michael McGaghie, the newly formed Asian Music Ensemble, directed by Music Department Chair Chuen-Fung Wong, and the African Music Ensemble, under the direction of Sowah Mensah.