- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
The Institute for Global Citizenship hosted the 20th Annual International Roundtable with a focus on Global Health: Promoting Equity Within and Across Borders. The Roundtable took place in the middle of October. To see the details, visit their site.