- Apr 18 Mac Jazz
- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Choirs: Bach Cantata #161 & Fauré Requiem
- Apr 27 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 27 Macalester Chamber Ensembles Concert
- May 3 Macalester African Music Ensemble
- May 5 Naming Ceremony for the Joan Adams Mondale Hall of Studio Art
- May 6 Classes End
- May 7 HARAMBEE! A Celebration of Multicultural Life at Macalester
- May 11 Chopin Society presents pianist Richard Goode
On October 3, 2013, alumni connected in cities worldwide
An estimated 800 alumni attended MAC in the City in 29 cities around the world for Macalester's fourth annual evening of coordinated alumni events earlier this month, Thursday, October 3. MAC in the City (Macalester Alumni Connect in the City) provides a space for alumni living in the same regions to connect, reflect on their shared Macalester experiences, and share their insights into their communities.
The event saw yet another boost in popularity, with both the number of cities and the number of participants increasing, from 600 alumni gathered in 22 cities in 2012 to nearly 800 alumni gathered in 29 cities in 2013. Photos were shared instantaneously among locations via Google Plus.
Alumni are invited to help make next year's MAC in the City an even greater success. Contact Daymond at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can help expand this annual event to even more cities and engage more alumni in 2014.