- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 7 Art for Memory: An Itinerant Museum for the Flow of Memories
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
Photographers: Emma Pulido '14
Things get a bit frantic during Week 10 of a semester at Mac. A ribbon-cutting ceremony marked the installation of an electric vehicle charging station just north of the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center; Mactivists for Choice hosted a panel of community members to talk about their abortions; A professor-student panel by Europa discussed Turkey and the EU; Island Bizniz was a drama piece performed by the Caribbean Students' Association with dances and other cultural pieces included in the show; Middle Eastern North African Association (MENAA) met at the Cultural House for Middle Eastern and North African food and music.