- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Orchestra Spring Concert
- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
- Apr 27 Pop and Jazz Combos Concert
- Apr 28 The Macalester Viol Consort Presents a Lunch Concert
- May 1 Opening reception for the Senior Thesis Show
- May 1 Off-Kilter Spring Concert
- May 2 African Music Ensemble Concert
- May 3 Have a Folktastic Time with Flying Fingers!
- May 9 Scotch Tape A cappella Final Concert
Photographers: Emma Pulido '14 and David Turner
Week 11: Macalester pop and jazz combos performed recently in the Music Building's Mairs Concert Hall; A lunch/discussion series is offered for students who have returned from studying abroad. Last week's session dealt with the topic of privilege and study abroad; Café Spiritus provides a coffee shop atmosphere for students who wish to share meaningful spoke word, songs, or other art. Held in the basement of the chapel, it also features warm drinks and desserts; The art show "Woodlands and Waterfalls," by artist Holly Newton Swift, opened last week in the Macalester Art Gallery; The Global Citizenship in the News Discussion last week was on the topic The Philippines: What Will Recovery Look Like?; Bay Area marketing executive Rebecca Van Dyck ’91 spoke to a big crowd about her journey from Macalester to her current position as head of consumer marketing for Facebook; The combined talents of MacPics and Art Alliance joined together in a student art gallery show entitled SQUASH; The college's newly formed Wind Ensemble, directed by Shelley Hanson, performed last Friday night in Mairs Concert Hall; The annual Winter Ball brought together hundreds of Macites off campus on a cold Saturday night.