- Aug 30 New Student Orientation
- Aug 31 New Student Orientation
- Sep 1 New Student Orientation
- Sep 1 Orientation: MacReads Lecture for First Year Students
- Sep 2 Classes Begin
- Sep 2 New Traditions: 2014 Faculty Exhibition
- Sep 4 Author Daniel Gilbert to Speak at Opening Convocation
- Sep 5 Taste of Service and Involvement Fair
- Sep 6 Cheer on the Scots in Their Home Opener
- Sep 18 EnviroThursday - "Helping Forests Adapt to a Changing Climate"
By | Alysia Jones '17
Without even asking, Ruby Byrne, Sam Faulkner, Jack Reece, and Everest Robinson unanimously agree that free food on campus is a beautiful thing.
And, it's everywhere on campus. You just have to look for it!
Check the Daily Piper, visit the different departments, and scope out the bulletin boards. You’ll meet people, have a good time, and, of course, enjoy free food (which obviously tastes better).