- Mar 31 Inaugural Lecture of Thomas Halverson, DeWitt Wallace Professor of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Apr 2 Discussion: Greece in Turmoil
- Apr 11 Macalester Concert Choir and Highland Camerata
- Apr 12 Chopin Society presents pianist Yevgeny Sudbin
- Apr 12 Wind Ensemble Concert
- Apr 14 Global Citizens Celebration
- Apr 17 Chamber Ensemble Concert
- Apr 19 Early Music Ensemble Concert
- Apr 24 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
By | Alysia Jones '17
Without even asking, Ruby Byrne, Sam Faulkner, Jack Reece, and Everest Robinson unanimously agree that free food on campus is a beautiful thing.
And, it's everywhere on campus. You just have to look for it!
Check the Daily Piper, visit the different departments, and scope out the bulletin boards. You’ll meet people, have a good time, and, of course, enjoy free food (which obviously tastes better).