- Jan 30 Opening conversation for "The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection"
- Feb 3 Taste of Service
- Feb 3 Macalester New Music Series presents INTERSECTION: Jazz Meets Classical Song
- Feb 4 'Moving Beyond Minnesota Nice:' Engaging Diversity in the Classroom
- Feb 12 Mitau Lecture
- Feb 17 Black History Month Keynote: Dr. Joy DeGruy - "Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome"
- Feb 18 Mental Health Awareness Film & Speaker
- Feb 19 The Inaugural Lecture of James Dawes as DeWitt Wallace Professor of English
- Feb 19 Robert Blanchette on "Tombs, sunken ships and historic huts: studying ancient wood reveals secrets from the past"
- Feb 19 Chamber Music at Macalester: Brahms Clarinet Quintet with Osmo Vanska
By | Alysia Jones '17
Without even asking, Ruby Byrne, Sam Faulkner, Jack Reece, and Everest Robinson unanimously agree that free food on campus is a beautiful thing.
And, it's everywhere on campus. You just have to look for it!
Check the Daily Piper, visit the different departments, and scope out the bulletin boards. You’ll meet people, have a good time, and, of course, enjoy free food (which obviously tastes better).