- Sep 18 EnviroThursday - "Helping Forests Adapt to a Changing Climate"
- Sep 18 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Film "The Act of Killing"
- Sep 19 Visualities of Memory Symposium: Poster sessions and roundtable presentations/discussions
- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
By | Alysia Jones '17
Without even asking, Ruby Byrne, Sam Faulkner, Jack Reece, and Everest Robinson unanimously agree that free food on campus is a beautiful thing.
And, it's everywhere on campus. You just have to look for it!
Check the Daily Piper, visit the different departments, and scope out the bulletin boards. You’ll meet people, have a good time, and, of course, enjoy free food (which obviously tastes better).