- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
- Oct 31 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Nov 8 Opening Reception: Ni De Aqui Ni De Alla From Neither Here Nor There: New and Recent Work by Raoul Deal
By | Alysia Jones '17
Without even asking, Ruby Byrne, Sam Faulkner, Jack Reece, and Everest Robinson unanimously agree that free food on campus is a beautiful thing.
And, it's everywhere on campus. You just have to look for it!
Check the Daily Piper, visit the different departments, and scope out the bulletin boards. You’ll meet people, have a good time, and, of course, enjoy free food (which obviously tastes better).