- Aug 28 New Student Orientation
- Aug 29 New Student Orientation
- Aug 30 New Student Orientation
- Aug 31 New Student Orientation
- Sep 1 New Student Orientation
- Sep 1 Orientation: MacReads Lecture for First Year Students
- Sep 2 Classes Begin
- Sep 4 Author Daniel Gilbert to Speak at Opening Convocation
- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
Biannual "Dog Days" at Macalester Dec. 7
December 06, 2013
CATEGORY: College News
Macalester College’s biannual Dog Days when students hug dogs to beat stress before final exams will be held Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Due to the very cold temperatures, Dog Days will be held indoors in the facilities services garage, lower level of the music building in the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center on campus.
Macalester students will spend time with faculty, staff, and alumni and their dogs. Fall semester classes end Dec. 9 with final exams beginning Dec. 11 and continuing through Dec. 16.