- Apr 18 Mac Jazz
- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Choirs: Bach Cantata #161 & Fauré Requiem
- Apr 27 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 27 Macalester Chamber Ensembles Concert
- May 3 Macalester African Music Ensemble
- May 5 Naming Ceremony for the Joan Adams Mondale Hall of Studio Art
- May 6 Classes End
- May 7 HARAMBEE! A Celebration of Multicultural Life at Macalester
- May 11 Chopin Society presents pianist Richard Goode
Biannual "Dog Days" at Macalester Dec. 7
December 06, 2013
CATEGORY: College News
Macalester College’s biannual Dog Days when students hug dogs to beat stress before final exams will be held Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Due to the very cold temperatures, Dog Days will be held indoors in the facilities services garage, lower level of the music building in the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center on campus.
Macalester students will spend time with faculty, staff, and alumni and their dogs. Fall semester classes end Dec. 9 with final exams beginning Dec. 11 and continuing through Dec. 16.