- Mar 12 French Lecture Series
- Mar 13 "Exodus Politics" with Dr. Robert Patterson - A Women's History Month Colloquium
- Mar 13 EnviroThursday - "The Indigenous Roots of Sustainable Forestry in the United States and an Environmental History of the Menominee Tribe of Wisconsin"
- Mar 16 Chopin Society presents pianist Inon Barnatan
- Mar 27 Philosophy Colloquium - Cheshire Calhoun
- Mar 27 Pete Ferderer Inaugural Lecture: Edward John Noble Professor of Economics
- Mar 28 Peeps Show 2014
- Apr 5 Macalester Choirs
Biannual "Dog Days" at Macalester Dec. 7
December 06, 2013
CATEGORY: College News
Macalester College’s biannual Dog Days when students hug dogs to beat stress before final exams will be held Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Due to the very cold temperatures, Dog Days will be held indoors in the facilities services garage, lower level of the music building in the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center on campus.
Macalester students will spend time with faculty, staff, and alumni and their dogs. Fall semester classes end Dec. 9 with final exams beginning Dec. 11 and continuing through Dec. 16.