- Jan 27 Matt Burgess's Book Launch
- Jan 30 Opening conversation for "The Soul Selects her own Society: Women Artists from the Miller Meigs Collection"
- Feb 3 Taste of Service
- Feb 3 Macalester New Music Series presents INTERSECTION: Jazz Meets Classical Song
- Feb 4 'Moving Beyond Minnesota Nice:' Engaging Diversity in the Classroom
- Feb 12 Mitau Lecture
- Feb 17 Black History Month Keynote: Dr. Joy DeGruy - "Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome"
- Feb 18 Mental Health Awareness Film & Speaker
- Feb 19 The Inaugural Lecture of James Dawes as DeWitt Wallace Professor of English
- Feb 19 Chamber Music at Macalester: Brahms Clarinet Quintet with Osmo Vanska
Biannual "Dog Days" at Macalester Dec. 7
December 06, 2013
CATEGORY: College News
Macalester College’s biannual Dog Days when students hug dogs to beat stress before final exams will be held Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Due to the very cold temperatures, Dog Days will be held indoors in the facilities services garage, lower level of the music building in the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center on campus.
Macalester students will spend time with faculty, staff, and alumni and their dogs. Fall semester classes end Dec. 9 with final exams beginning Dec. 11 and continuing through Dec. 16.