- Feb 27 Imaging Disaster: Tokyo and the Visual Culture of Japan's Great Earthquake of 1923
- Feb 27 Staged Reading: "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf"
- Feb 28 Staged Reading: "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enuf"
- Mar 6 Founders Day
- Mar 7 Macalester Orchestra Concerto Concert
- Mar 8 Chopin Society presents pianist Nelson Goerner
- Mar 31 Inaugural Lecture of Thomas Halverson, DeWitt Wallace Professor of Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science
- Apr 11 Macalester Concert Choir and Highland Camerata
- Apr 12 Chopin Society presents pianist Yevgeny Sudbin
- Apr 12 Wind Ensemble Concert
Biannual "Dog Days" at Macalester Dec. 7
December 06, 2013
CATEGORY: College Newswire
Macalester College’s biannual Dog Days when students hug dogs to beat stress before final exams will be held Saturday, Dec. 7 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Due to the very cold temperatures, Dog Days will be held indoors in the facilities services garage, lower level of the music building in the Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center on campus.
Macalester students will spend time with faculty, staff, and alumni and their dogs. Fall semester classes end Dec. 9 with final exams beginning Dec. 11 and continuing through Dec. 16.