- Aug 28 New Student Orientation
- Aug 29 New Student Orientation
- Aug 30 New Student Orientation
- Aug 31 New Student Orientation
- Sep 1 New Student Orientation
- Sep 1 MacReads Lecture for First Year Students
- Sep 2 Classes Begin
- Sep 4 Author Daniel Gilbert to Speak at Opening Convocation
- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
Through our alumni travel program, Randall T. Cox '73, Steven C. Euller '71, Martin L. Gunderson '68 and Ellen Myers Gunderson '68, Professor Rebecca Cowan Hoye, Amelia E. Nielsen '08, Susan Hartley and Denis Ostroot, and Stephen Tyndel '13 joined Professor Arjun Guneratne to bird Sri Lanka in January. The group spent 12 days in one of the world's most remarkable biodiversity hotspots, birding this compact West Virgina-size island where 492 species of birds have been recorded.
Photos by Amelia E. Nielsen '08.