- Apr 18 Mac Jazz
- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Choirs: Bach Cantata #161 & Fauré Requiem
- Apr 27 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 27 Macalester Chamber Ensembles Concert
- May 3 Macalester African Music Ensemble
- May 5 Naming Ceremony for the Joan Adams Mondale Hall of Studio Art
- May 6 Classes End
- May 7 HARAMBEE! A Celebration of Multicultural Life at Macalester
- May 11 Chopin Society presents pianist Richard Goode
Through our alumni travel program, Randall T. Cox '73, Steven C. Euller '71, Martin L. Gunderson '68 and Ellen Myers Gunderson '68, Professor Rebecca Cowan Hoye, Amelia E. Nielsen '08, Susan Hartley and Denis Ostroot, and Stephen Tyndel '13 joined Professor Arjun Guneratne to bird Sri Lanka in January. The group spent 12 days in one of the world's most remarkable biodiversity hotspots, birding this compact West Virgina-size island where 492 species of birds have been recorded.
Photos by Amelia E. Nielsen '08.