- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Orchestra Spring Concert
- Apr 26 Pipe Band Concert
- Apr 27 Pop and Jazz Combos Concert
- Apr 28 The Macalester Viol Consort Presents a Lunch Concert
- May 1 Opening reception for the Senior Thesis Show
- May 1 Off-Kilter Spring Concert
- May 2 African Music Ensemble Concert
- May 3 Have a Folktastic Time with Flying Fingers!
- May 9 Scotch Tape A cappella Final Concert
Macalester professor Gary Krueger gave his inaugural lecture as recipient of the college's Cargill Professorship in International Economics, "25 Years of Comparative Economics: The Questions Don't Change, but the Answers Do," on Feb. 18, 2014 in the John B Davis Lecture Hall, Ruth Stricker Dayton Campus Center.