- Sep 26 Admissions Fall Sampler
- Sep 26 Inventory: New Paintings by Lisa Bergh and Andrew Nordin Opening Reception
- Oct 5 Chopin Society presents pianist Lukáš Vondráček
- Oct 9 International Roundtable
- Oct 10 Family Fest Weekend
- Oct 10 International Roundtable
- Oct 18 International Archaeology Day: "'Monuments Men (and Women):' Cultural Property in Conflict Today"
- Oct 23 Fall Break
- Oct 24 Fall Break
- Oct 29 Macalester New Music Series: Music from Copland House
With only a couple of weeks left in the semester, lots is happening all across campus: President Rosenberg and director of athletics Kim Chandler congratulated national diving champion Renee Jordan at a presentation honoring her held April 14; The Annual Asian Pacific Awareness Month (APA) Variety Show took place in Kagin Commons; Art Installation students looked for a site at Stan Sears studio in Stockholm Wisconsin; Mac Pics Gallery Show opened; Students gathered for a Passover seder; A dedication of a mosaic honoring Ella Bandes '11 took place; Mac students kicked off Earth Week; Toppers and Tie Dye took place in Cafe Mac on Saturday Night; Sixth Annual Lose the Shoes Tournament took place on Sunday.