Campus Center 2nd Floor
Welcome, new students! Congratulations on becoming a Macalester Scot!
Get ready to find yourself at Mac. New student orientation will take place August 28 - September 1, 2014. Orientation is a five day experience that will acquaint you with the culture, services and resources as you transition into the campus community. By the end of new student orientation you will:
- Make friends with other new students and find out what it means to be part of the Macalester community.
- Learn to navigate campus and discover the rich diversity in and around the Twin Cities.
- Meet with college representatives to learn how to succeed in and outside of the classroom.
- Become familiar with resources that are important to making campus your new home.
Bookmark this page in your favorites. There is a lot of information to keep in mind and specific tasks you will need to finish before coming to campus. Use this site as your portal to that information and more.
We look forward to seeing you on August 28, 2014!
Dean of Students
Welcome to Macalester! Go Scots!
- Orientation Schedule
- Meet Your Orientation Leader
- Leadership Programs
- Pre-Orientation Program
- Pre-Orientation for International Students
- Common Reading
- Campus Map
- Directions & Lodging
Macalester was placed on the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a school can achieve.