- Parents & Families
Parents & Families
- Apr 24 Guerrilla Warfare and Violence against Mexican Civilians in the U.S.-Mexican War of 1846-1848
- Apr 24 Thursday Noon Recital
- Apr 24 Philosophy Colloquium - David Wong
- Apr 24 Eva von Dassow on “Making Myth in Mesopotamia: The Reign of Erra, God of War"
- Apr 25 Critical Theory Symposium: "Biopolitics and Ideology"
- Apr 25 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 25 Macalester Choirs: Bach Cantata #161 & Fauré Requiem
- Apr 26 Minnesota Undergraduate Philosophical Society Meeting
- Apr 27 Spring Dance Concert
- Apr 27 Macalester Chamber Ensembles Concert
- Apr 27 Chinese Kunqu Opera Performance
- May 2 Macalester Orchestra
- May 3 Macalester African Music Ensemble
- May 4 Asian Music Ensemble / Sumunar Gamelan Ensemble-Originally scheduled for April 20: Note time change
Office of Student Affairs
Weyerhaeuser Room 119
Mr. Bennett and Mr. Bumble
This much is undoubtedly true: while we cannot easily say what the solution to rising college costs is, we can say what it is not.
May 17, 2014
Log in to Student Account Suite to pay your student's bill. You must be set up as an authorized user.
Strategic Planning Input
Parents: provide your input for Macalester's strategic planning process.
Strategic Planning website
- Macalester Senior receives Bill Emerson National Hunger Fellowship
- Theatre and Dance Department presents Fleet/ing the 2014 Spring Dance Concert
- Macalester Board approves naming new Studio Art Building after alumna Joan Mondale
- Partners in Health’s Paul Farmer to speak at Macalester Commencement
- Sociology student awarded a top place in national competition
- Professor Lin Aanonsen Wins Thomas Jefferson Award