- Academic Calendars
- Class Schedules and Registration
- College Catalog
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Policies and Notifications
77 Mac Room 101
Requesting a Transcript
Official transcripts are available for $5 per transcript. The processing time is normally one business day.
To pay by credit card (please note that there is an additional processing fee for credit card orders): If you have access to 1600grand, go to the Academic tab to initiate your order. If you don't have access to 1600grand, please go to: iwantmytranscript.com/macalester
To pay with cash or check*:
Put your request in writing. We must have your signature to authorize release of your record. Send us a letter or fill out this form. The letter must include:
- Full name and former names.
- When you attended Mac.
- Where you want us to mail the transcript, including the address. We'll send it wherever you request, including directly to you. (If we send it to you, it will be an official copy in a sealed envelope, but the transcript will be stamped "released directly to student.")
- Watch your penmanship, or you may slow us down.
- Mail your letter to:
1600 Grand Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55105-1899
- Or, during office hours, you can visit us to fill out a transcript request form.
* A non-refundable service charge of $20 will be assessed for NSF/returned checks.
Note: If you have a past debt to Macalester, we may not be able to process your request.
Questions? Call us at 651-696-6200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.