Chapel Building Hours
F - 8:30am-7pm
Sat-Sun by reservation only
- Vespers Worship Service - Sundays at 7:30 PM in the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel.
- Roman Catholic Mass - Sundays at 4:30 PM in the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel.
- Sacred Stories - first Tuesday of the month from 11:45 AM -1 PM in the Center for Religious and Spiritual Life.
- Open Shabbat - Alternate Friday nights at 6:30 PM in the Center for Religious and Spiritual Life.
- Sitting @ Mac - Weekly Meditation and Dharma Practice, Wednesdays 4:45-6:15 PM and Mondays 4:45-6:30 PM in the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel.
- Muslim Prayer - The Mosque is available for worship 8:30 AM-10:00 PM, Monday-Thursday. The chapel is open for Friday Prayer, 11:30 AM -1:00 PM in the Center for Religious and Spiritual Life. Additional access may be arranged through the Muslim Student Association.
- Daily Meditation - Monday through Friday, 9:30 -11:30 AM in the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel.
- Mac Christian Fellowship - Tuesdays at 8:00 PM in the Center for Religious and Spiritual Life.
- High Holiday Services
- Ramadan Observance
- Family Weekend Interfaith Service -
Student Reflections 2013 Service
- Christmas Candlelight Service - Please join us for readings, carols and special music in celebration of the Spirit of Christmas - Thursday, Dec. 5 at 9:00 PM in the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel.
- Holy Week Services
- Easter Service
- Passover Seder
- Interfaith Baccalaureate Service
- First Year Photo Project - The Center for Religious and Spiritual Life would like to invite parents of First Years to submit a photo and a well wish to their student as they begin their journey at Macalester. The photos and well wishes will then be displayed during Orientation week in the foyer of the Weyerhaeuser Memorial Chapel.
Please submit photos and well wishes by August 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing the photos please send them in a jpg format if possible.
If sending a photo by mail, send them to:
Center for Religious and Spiritual Life
1600 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105