- Residential Life
- Residence Halls
- Language and Specialty Houses
- Living On Campus
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Leadership Opportunities
Campus Center 236
Room and Board Costs for the 2015-2016 academic year;
Residence Hall Room - $2905.00 semester; $5810.00 academic year
Language House Room - $3005.00 semester; $6010 academic year
Grand Cambridge Apartment Room - $3355.00 semester; $6710 academic year
Required Board Plan: Plan A,B,C,or D - $2532 semester; $5064 academic year
2015 zero waste move out
Zero Waste Move-out emphasizes recycling, composting, and donating
May 4- May 19th the trash/recycling/compost bins will be locked.
- Non-perishable food items that are unopened can be dropped off at one of the bins in the kitchens on your floor.
- Clothing, shoes, books, hangers, bikes, mirrors etc. can all be dropped off in the labeled donation containers outside Kirk, Wallace, and Dupre. Language Houses will have donation bins provided near their location.
- E-Waste collection sites also available at Kirk, Wallace and Dupre.
Large and labeled dumpsters and bins will be located outside Dupre, Kirk, Wallace and the Leonard Center. Summit House and Language Houses may dispose of trash as they usually do throughout the semester.
General Storage Requirements for students living on campus Fall 2015
- Only students with home addresses at least 300 miles outside of St. Paul, MN may store.
- Maximum items accepted: 4 reasonable size /tubs/trunks/boxes that student is able to lift and fit onto storage shelf.
- No access to storage rooms until returning student check-in on Sunday, August 30, 2015
Storage Out - Time to remove boxes, suitcases and other containers you stored during the semester.
- Friday, May 1 through Monday, May 4 8:00 to 9:45 PM each night.
- Tuesday, May 5 Storage closed for clean out
Storage In - Store to your Fall 2015 Residence Hall. Language Houses and Apartments store to George Draper Dayton Hall.
- Wednesday, May 6 through Friday May 8, 2015: 8:00-10:00 pm
- Saturday May 9 and Sunday, May 10, 2015: 2:00 - 4:00 pm and 8:00-10:00 pm.
Preseason storage - Dupre Hall basement, 10K Lounge. For Students approved to move into their campus fall room assignments for preseason activities may store to Dupre Hall basement, 10K, before they leave campus.
- Preseason storage is open only to students with home addresses at least 300 from St. Paul, MN.
- Storage policies and hours are the same as general storage.
- Students will have access only to preseason storage, during the preseason period.
- General storage is not open during preseason.
Study Abroad Storage - Turck Hall: For students planning to return to campus housing
Students abroad Fall 2015:
- For students living on-campus Spring 2016 with home addresses at least 300 miles outside of St. Paul, MN
- Complete the Spring 2016 Campus Housing Request
- Turck Hall Storage room: Maximum items accepted: 4 reasonable size /tubs/trunks/boxes that student is able to lift and fit onto storage shelf.
- No Access to study abroad storage until campus opens for Spring Semester 2016.
- Storage dates and times are the same as for general summer storage.
Students abroad Spring 2016:
Students living on campus Fall 2015 who agree to participate in room selection for 2016-2017 may store items to Turck Hall Study Abroad storage at the end of fall semester. Storage days and times will be available in early December. Students will not have access to their items until Fall 2016 hall opening for upperclass students. All general storage policies and procedures apply.