- Residential Life
- Residence Halls
- Language and Specialty Houses
- Living On Campus
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Leadership Opportunities
Campus Center 236
Room and Board Costs for the 2016-2017 academic year;
Residence Hall Room - $3010.00.00 semester; $6020.00 academic year
Language House Room and Eco House - $3110.00 semester; $6220.00 academic year
Grand Cambridge Apartment Room - $3460.00 semester; $6920.00 academic year
Required Board Plan: Plan A,B,C,or D - $2623.00 semester; $5246.00 academic year
2016 zero waste move out
Zero Waste Move-out emphasizes recycling, composting, and donating
May 2- May 16th the trash/recycling/compost bins will be locked.
- Non-perishable food items that are unopened can be dropped off at one of the bins in the kitchens on your floor.
- Clothing, shoes, books, hangers, bikes, mirrors etc. can all be dropped off in the labeled donation containers outside Kirk, Wallace, and Dupre. Language Houses will have donation bins provided near their location.
- E-Waste collection sites also available at Kirk, Wallace and Dupre.
Large and labeled dumpsters and bins will be located outside Dupre, Kirk, Wallace and the Leonard Center. Summit House and Language Houses may dispose of trash as they usually do throughout the semester.
General Storage Requirements for students living on campus Fall 2016
- Only students with home addresses at least 400 miles outside of St. Paul, MN may store.
- Maximum items accepted: 4 /tubs/trunks/boxes no larger than 20" x 20" x 20" that the student is able to lift and fit onto storage shelf.
- No access to storage rooms until returning student check-in on Sunday, August 28, 2016
Storage Out - Time to remove boxes, suitcases and other containers you stored during the semester.
- Friday, April 29 - through Monday, May 2 8:00 to 9:45 PM each night.
- Tuesday, May 3 Storage closed for clean out
Storage In - Store to your Fall 2016 Residence Hall. Language Houses and Apartments store to George Draper Dayton Hall.
Storage In hours and updated distance guidlines will be posted mid-April
Preseason storage - Dupre Hall basement, 10K Lounge. For Students approved to move into their campus fall room assignments for preseason activities may store to Dupre Hall basement, 10K, before they leave campus.
- Preseason storage is open only to students with home addresses at least 400 from St. Paul, MN.
- Storage policies and hours are the same as general storage.
- Students will have access only to preseason storage, during the preseason period.
- General storage is not open during preseason.
Study Abroad Storage - Turck Hall: For students planning to return to campus housing
Students abroad Fall 2016:
Study abroad storage in Turck Hall information will be posted in mid-April