- Residential Life
- Residence Halls
- Language and Specialty Houses
- Living On Campus
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Leadership Opportunities
- Card Services
Campus Center 236
Study Abroad Storage - Turck Hall: For students planning to return to campus housing
Students abroad Fall 2015:
- For students living on-campus Spring 2016 with home addresses at least 300 miles outside of St. Paul, MN
- Complete the Spring 2016 Campus Housing Request
- Turck Hall Storage room: Maximum items accepted: 4 reasonable size /tubs/trunks/boxes that student is able to lift and fit onto storage shelf.
- All items must be clearly labeled, taped closed, and stack-able.
- No Access to study abroad storage until campus opens for Spring Semester 2016.
Students abroad Spring 2015:
No access to abroad storage until Sunday, August 30, 2015.