- Sexual Violence Prevention and Support
- About Sexual Violence
- Policies and Procedures
- Support Resources
- Prevention Strategies
- LGBT Individuals and Sexual Violence
- Healthy Sexuality
- Information for Faculty and Staff
Office of Student Affairs
Lilly Program Associate
Markim Hall, 310
Eily Marlow '97 works with the Lilly Program for Vocation and Ethical Leadership. She enjoys working with students as they discover how their religious values inform their convictions and vocational path. She understands vocational discernment as both a spiritual and communal activity and enjoys listening to narratives of exploration. Her own commitments reside in the reproductive justice and HIV/AIDS communities, as well as the movement for the full inclusion of LGBT persons within religious communities. She was ordained a Presbyterian (USA) minister in 2005.
“When I dare to be powerful - to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.” Audre Lorde
- Educational Background: BA, Religious Studies and Communication Studies, Macalester College, Masters of Divinity, McCormick Theological College Beginning a Masters of Social Work
- Personal Interests: My advocacy and community work has been in reproductive justice, HIV/AIDS, LGBT justice, addiction recovery and immigration.
- Professional Memberships: Presbyterian Minister Board Member, Westminster Counseling Center; Co-Moderator, That All May Freely Serve - A national faith-based LGBT advocacy organization; Board Member, Westminster Town Hall Forum