- Sexual Violence Prevention and Support
- About Sexual Violence
- Policies and Procedures
- Support Resources
- Prevention Strategies
- LGBT Individuals and Sexual Violence
- Healthy Sexuality
- Information for Faculty and Staff
Office of Student Affairs
Career Development Center
Kagin Commons, 105
"The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope." --Barbara Kingsolver
- Educational Background: College of Saint Benedict, St. Joseph, MN, BA in Early Childhood Development and Family Studies; Saint Mary’s University, MA in Counseling and Psychological Services; Licensed Psychologist in State of MN.
- Personal Interests: Hiking/biking/swimming/lounging in northern MN; Being with my kids, even if most of the time is spent driving them to activities.
- Professional Memberships: National Career Development Association; American College Personnel Association.