- Science and Research Office
- How to Start
- On Campus Opportunities
- Minnesota Opportunities
- Special for Mac Opportunities
- Government Funded Opportunities
- Other Opportunities
- Experiential Learning & Collaborative Programs
- Poster Session
Chemistry Professor & Chair
- Talk with faculty members both about their research programs and about programs at other universities. These conversations can help connect you to great opportunities that fit your skills and interests.
- Talk with other students about their research experiences. This can teach you about seminars or opportunities that are out there and help you to refine your interests.
- Talk with visiting faculty members, seminar speakers visiting Macalester or people you meet when attending seminars or conferences at other institutions. This is not a time to remain in your shell!