- Science and Research Office
- How to Start
- On Campus Opportunities
- Minnesota Opportunities
- Special for Mac Opportunities
- Government Funded Opportunities
- Other Opportunities
- Experiential Learning & Collaborative Programs
- Poster Session
Chemistry Professor & Chair
There are a several biomedical companies in the Twin Cities metropolitan area that typically offer internship opportunities during the summer.
- Research and Diagnostic Systems, Inc (R&D Systems) is a specialty manufacturer of biological research reagents located in Northeast Minneapolis. R&D Systems is offering summer opportunities for college students who are completing their junior year. The internships are designed to provide training and research experience for students who want to develop their skills in a professional, industrial environment.
- PDL Biopharma in Brooklyn Park and Plymouth is a biotech company with a patented process to create humanized antibodies.
- Beckman Coulter in Chaska develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing.
- Cima Labs in Brooklyn Park develops a range of drug delivery technologies
- Cargill in Minnetonka is a private company and an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services.