The office of Corporate and Foundation Relations pursues grant opportunities in support of the college's institutional needs and priorities. We also help faculty and staff prepare external funding proposals for research, curricular projects, and programmatic initiatives. Through intentional collaboration with relevant offices on campus, we strive to provide a seamless experience through all stages of grant-seeking and grant administration.
You are welcome to contact us with questions or to set up an appointment to discuss your funding needs.
- Macalester professor researching book re feminism in post-communist Poland
- Macalester professor receives two grants to support research next year in Latin America
- Professor receives Fulbright to study immigration in Germany
- Macalester’s Keck Lab recently received an atomic force microscope
- Macalester President receives $250,000 leadership grant from the Mellon Foundation