MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Wellness Coach Kelly Fang is available for appointments on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. To schedule an appointment, call 651-696-6963. Appointments are 30 minutes.
Welcome to Macalester's Wellness & Well-being Faculty and Staff website. This site was designed to support and promote individual and community health at Macalester. It’s your one-stop-shop for information to help you enhance your physical, financial, social and emotional health. Here you’ll find
- Details on The Year of YOU wellness initiative and upcoming events for Chautauqua.
- Get to know Macalester’s Wellness Coach, Kelly Fang
- Discover Classes and Programs offered through WHAM and our Well-being Program
- Learn how to take advantage of the Wellness Benefits and Incentives that are offered for your participation
- Connect to important Links and Resources
- Share your well-being journey or join the conversation by contributing to our Wellness Blog
- Preview the library’s extensive offering of Health and Well-being Books
Visit Macalester's Farmer's Market
Welcome our new vendor! Starting mid-June, Untiedt’s Vegetable Farm will be onsite Thursdays from 3:00 – 6:00pm on the patio near Visitor Parking Lot 1. To learn more about Untiedt’s farm and to sign up for their weekly CSA box, visit UntiedtsWeGrowForYou.com or print their brochure. Check the Events Calendar for dates and details.
Health & Wellness Books
Did you know? Of the employees who completed the Health Assessment in 2013, 51% reported that they are seriously thinking about making some changes to how they manage stress.