These are postscript versions of papers at several stages of
completion. If a paper has already been published, please consider
the published version to be authoritative --- changes may have been
made in proof.
- A draft of a paper on MCMC estimation of dynamics from time
- Notes for the IEEE/EMBS 1999 Summer School in Sienna
a4 paper size, compressed postscript
- B Pilgram and DT Kaplan (1997) "A comparison of estimators
for 1/f noise" to appear in Physica D
Body of paper |
- DT Kaplan, JR Clay, T Manning, L Glass, MR Guevara and A Shrier (1996)
"Subthreshold Dynamics in Periodically Stimulated Squid Giant Axons"
Physical Review Letters Preprint
- T Schreiber and DT Kaplan (1995) "Nonlinear Noise Reduction for
- DT Kaplan (1994) "Exceptional Events as Evidence for Determinism",
Physica D 73:38-48
Preprint version See journal for final version.
- DT Kaplan (1993) "A Model-independent technique for determining
the embedding dimension" in LM Pecora, ed.,
Chaos in Communications SPIE Vol 2038:236-240
- DT Kaplan (1995) "Nonlinearity and Nonstationarity: The Use of Surrogate
Data in Interpreting Fluctuations in Heart Rate",
Proceedings of the 3rd Annual Workshop on Computer Applications of Blood
Pressure and Heart Rate Signals, Florence, Italy, 4-5 May, 1995
- L Galiana, G Tannenbaum and DT Kaplan (1995) "Characterizing Pulsatile
Growth Hormone Levels", IEEE EMBS 17th Annual Meeting, Montreal, Sept. 1995.
This is a paper written by an undergraduate physiology student for
her honors project. Preprint