We believe in serving the Twin Cities communities through service learning, participation in local cultural life, and internships, thereby educating our students both intellectually and civically to become the leaders of tomorrow.
- Daniel Calderon ’11 (St. Paul), Immigrant Law Center of Minnesota English-Spanish Translation Intern
- Margaret Hutchison ’12 (Evanston, Ill.), Washington Elementary School Two-Way Immersion Classroom Volunteer and Observer
- Marina Test ’10 (Bronx, N.Y.), Latin American Youth Center-Upward Bound Associate for Program Development
- Elizabeth Diaz ’09 (Arden Hills, Minn.), Riverview Economic Development Association, marketing intern
- Laura Cullenward ’09 (Madison, Wis.) and Joseph Adamji ’08 (Evanston, Ill.), La Oportunidad, Inc.
- Carolina Lopez ’09 (Bronx, N.Y.), Casa de Esperanza, refugee volunteer
- Lan Tsoi ’09 (Hong Kong), Syreeta Wilkins ’08 (Burnsville, Minn.), and Francesca Hack ’08 (Verona, Wis.), Centro Cultural Chicano
- Maribel Frias ’08 (Pomona, Calif.), Main Street Project, Raices project intern