SAVE THE DATE
2019 Macalester Volunteer Summit
August 2-4, 2019
This annual summit brings together dedicated alumni volunteers, including Class Agents, the Alumni Board Executive Committee and new members, Reunion committees and chapter volunteers for training, community and planning for the year ahead. This year’s focus is our community’s shared value of Service to Society. Speakers will include President Brian Rosenberg as well as staff from the Civic Engagement Center, Career Development Center and Advancement.
Please save the date on your calendar and keep an eye open for a registration email in the coming months.
Friday, August 2nd
- Optional afternoon activities
- Dinner gatherings for lead volunteers
- Campus tours and community activity
Saturday, August 3rd
- Orientations, trainings and campus speakers
- Fun evening community activity
Sunday, August 4th
- Planning and working together
- Concluding in the early afternoon
We value your attendance at the Volunteer Summit. We have secured limited funds to assist with travel expenses for volunteers who attend and will provide free housing on campus.