CATJ 28 invites proposals on topics related to Japanese language education (e.g., linguistics, second language acquisition, and pedagogical innovations, among others). We particularly encourage submissions relevant to the main theme: “Japanese Language Education in Diversifying Communities.”
Presenters will have 20 minutes for their presentation followed by a 5-minute question and answer period. Presented papers will be published in the CATJ proceedings.
January 20, 2020
- Submit your abstract in Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF (.pdf) format.
- You may write your abstract in English (max. 300 words) or Japanese (max. 700 characters).
- The file name should be “(Your first name) (Your last name)_abstract.docx (or .doc or .pdf).” Ex: If your name is John Reinartz, the file name should be JohnReinartz_abstract.docx or JohnReinartz_abstract.pdf
- Your name should not appear in the abstract itself.
- The abstract and the paper to be published in the Proceedings should be written in the same language as the one used in the presentation.
- You may submit only one abstract as either a single or joint author.
Abstract Submission Form
If you do not have a Google email account, fill out and send the Submission Form. Send your abstract as a PDF to email@example.com