Partners in Programming
We encourage registered student organziations to
Partners in Programming Allocation
Selection Process: Applications for Partners in Programming fund allocations will be reviewed by the Coordinator of Campus Center Programs and Services and student employees in the Campus Center. Funding will be based on the quality, purpose, and thoughtfulness of the application. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Please complete to the best of your abilities, if you need assistance with the process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications may or may not result in partial or full awards.
Learn about the application process, requirements, the budget, and how the Campus Center selects recipients for allocations
- Application are open to Registered Student Organizations only
- Applications open for the Fall and Spring Semesters
- Fall 2020 Due Date: CLOSED
- Spring 2021 Due Date: Friday, December 3, 2021
- Two Meetings with Campus Center Staff Members
- Event is hosted within the Campus Center in a reservable space
- On-Campus or Community Based
- Ex. (Cultural Festivals, Themed Poetry Nights, Open Mics, Bowling)
- Must show intentional effort to engage the entire campus
- Must be open and free to all current students
- Must meet two objectives of Mac@Nite
- Present ideas that are new, challenging, and inclusive
- Collaborate with others to build relationships and community across difference
- Represent a need of the Macalester, Twin Cities, or Global Community
- Create space for unheard voices and ideas to be expressed and reflected upon
- All promotional material must contain the Campus Center logo
- Evaluation Meeting, within two weeks after the event
- Applicants are eligible to receive up to $500/event.
- Prohibited Expenses
- Fundraising (with exemptions)
- Merchandise for Resale
- Student Compensation
- Off-Campus Venues
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, Illegal Substances, or anything that violates Macalester College’s Code of Conduct
- All funds will be allocated to parties awarded after the presentation of receipts for services.
- If you do not spend all of the $500, the remaining balance return to the fund, making programs possible for other campus partners.
- Accommodations will be made for applicants unable to make event purchases on their own
The Selection Process
- Applications will be reviewed each semester based on the criteria provided in the rubric below by the Coordinator of Campus Center Programs and Services, and Campus Center Student Employees.
- Committee members will be allowed to ask follow-up questions via Campus Center Student Employee Lead.
- Scores will be averaged and the top seven will be selected. The applications will be entered into a lottery
- Partners will be contacted and offered dates based first on the position of draw and dates available.
Any questions? Email Neno: email@example.com