Available Services During Closure
Despite our closure during this time, we know that for some the use of Metro Transit may be essential. Below are links to forms that have been set up to provide reimbursement for qualified purchases or facilitate the purchase of a College Pass.
Purchase your stored value via the Metro Transit Online Store; https://store.metrotransit.org/
Next, complete and submit a response via the Metro Transit Stored Value – Reimbursement Process Form. Please note the following prior to completing this form:
- This form is for currently active Students, Staff, and Faculty of Macalester College.
- Only “stored value” for the Metro Transit of the Twin Cities will be processed for reimbursement
We know this is an invaluable tool for some students. This year’s Summer Semester dates are June 1 through August 15, 2020.
The Summer College Pass price is $85.
Please submit a response to this form. After review of your submitted response, the Information Desk will contact you with a link for payment of the College Pass. To learn more about the College pass, visit this website: https://www.metrotransit.org/collegepass
Please note the following prior to completing this form:
- This form is for current Students of Macalester College.
- Unfortunately, Faculty and Staff are not eligible for the College Pass per Metro Transit Policy.
The Campus Center Information Desk sells Metro Transit products to current Macalester students, faculty, and staff. Present your Mac Id prior to purchase.
- Go-To Card Stored Value
- $10 (50% subsidy, out of pocket cost $5)
- $20 (50% subsidy, out of pocket cost $10)
- $40 (50% subsidy, out of pocket cost $20)
- College Pass
- Fall or Spring Term – $165 (students only)
- Summer – $85 (students only)
- Please note, the College Pass is only available to Macalester students (student ID required while aboard a Metro Transit vehicle).
Register your Go-To Card or College Pass by visiting the Metro Transit website.
Visit the Sustainability Office Website to learn more about how Macalester encourages and enables the advancement of sustainability across campus. Questions about the adjustments to the product line? Access the Transit Subsidy Change FAQ document.
Please present your Mac Id prior to purchase:
Mann Theaters – $7.00 per ticket
AMC Theaters – $9.00 per ticket
$1 per page for Domestic fax
$2 per page for International fax
For internal campus event publicity.
Drop off (16) copies of 8.5″ x 11″ flyers for campus distribution.
Click here for more detail and a list of the poster run locations.
Update: Poster Run will not be happening in ’20-’21 school year. Please consider publicizing your events in the other available methods, listed in the Publicity tab of the Reservations website.
Tickets for activities around the Twin Cities sponsored by Macalester Departments and Organizations.
Lost an Item? Check with the Information Desk!
- Some buildings have informal lost and found areas and that’s a good place to start looking.
- Eventually those informal lost and found areas bring items to the Information Desk.
- Tag items with your name, we’ll try finding you through the Macalester Directory should it get turned in.
We only accept perishable items such as flowers, cakes, cookies, etc. A few things to note:
- Please be sure to tell your baker or florist to clearly indicate the name of the Macalester student/staff/faculty that the item is for. We’ll send them an email so they can pick it up.
- We only reach out via email using the Macalester Directory so they must be current faculty/staff/student.
- These items are perishable, so at maximum, we’ll hold onto them for (1) week. We do our best to send multiple emails.
Campus Center Information Desk
The Info Desk is not operating in-person this summer due to COVID-19. For assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Academic year hours will be updated shortly.