A number of departments/groups exist to work with and for student organizations. Please contact the resources below to help you with your planning or organizational needs.
Campus Activities & Operations Staff
Robert M. Hernandez
Reservations and Information Desk Manager, x6473
Operations Manager, x6004
CC 1st floor, x6638
CC 2nd floor, x6373
Other important staff to know when you a
re planning an event:
Bon Appetit Catering: x6313
Media Services: x6378
The SORC – Student Organization Resource Center
The SORC, located on the second floor of the Campus Center, contains information, storage, workspace, art supplies.**Please maint
ain the aesthetic beauty of this space and clean up after yourselves!
Storage and Workspace large work tables and 36 lockable cubbies are all available to student organizations. Contact a Campus Programs staff person to obtain a lockable cubby.
Art Supplies including paint, banner paper, markers, and paintbrushes can be found in the workroom.
The Student Organization Handbook is intended to provide you basic information that will help you successfully navigate your role in a student organization.
Forms & Other Documents
- Must be completed for any on-campus event where alcohol is present
- Must be completed and submitted 3 weeks prior to the event date
- Alcohol Approval Request Form
- Failure to meet the deadlines will result in denial of the request for alcoholic beverages
- Dances & Large Concerts
- Events where Alcohol is present/sold
- Events featuring/including High Profile/Controversial Speakers or Topics/Issue
Final determination for Security Requirements determined by Director of Safety & Security & Reservations Manager.
Minimum Coverage = 4 Hours. Sponsoring Org is responsible for charges incurred for designated Public Safety Officers.
Form must be submitted 14 calendar days prior to the event date
- All Student Orgs wishing to sponsor a fund-raising event must submit this form to the Office of Student Leadership & Engagement and/or his/her designee at least 14 calendar days in advance for approval.
- Student Orgs that wish to receive monetary donations or products from corporate sponsors will need additional approval from the Development Office.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served, possessed, or consumed at any fundraising activity
- No funds will be contributed to any outside agency or entity unless:
- The organization is able to provide proof of their status as a Non-Profit Organization AND the college has received a copy of their W-9 form
- The organization is able to accept fees in U.S. Dollars, via check, credit card, or wire transfer
- Fundraising Approval Form
- Wondering what type of event support you may need for your upcoming performance or showcase? Schedule an Event Planning Meeting with the Reservations Manager and fill this form out prior to the meeting.
- Event Support Questionaire
Diagrams for Multipurpose Spaces
Below you will find a variety of most commonly used setups. Most spaces have a standard setup, but there a few that do not (i.e. Weyerhaeuser Boardroom Lounge and Kagin Hill Ballroom).
Campus Center | The Loch
Campus Center | The Atrium
Kagin | Hill Ballroom
Old Main | 4th Floor Lounge
- Standard Rounds for (30) – MAX
- Lecture for (30)
- Lecture for (36) – MAX