The Campus Center Information Desk sells Metro Transit products to current Macalester students, faculty, and staff. Present your Mac Id prior to purchase.
- Go-To Card Stored Value
- $10 (50% subsidy, out of pocket cost $5)
- $20 (50% subsidy, out of pocket cost $10)
- $40 (50% subsidy, out of pocket cost $20)
- College Pass
- Fall or Spring Term – $175 (students only)
- Summer – $90 (students only)
- Please note, the College Pass is only available to Macalester students (student ID required while aboard a Metro Transit vehicle).
Register your Go-To Card or College Pass by visiting the Metro Transit website.
Visit the Sustainability Office Website to learn more about how Macalester encourages and enables the advancement of sustainability across campus. Questions about the adjustments to the product line? Access the Transit Subsidy Change FAQ document.
Please present your Mac Id prior to purchase:
Mann Theaters – $7.00 per ticket
AMC Theaters – $9.00 per ticket
$1 per page for Domestic fax
$2 per page for International fax
Tickets for activities around the Twin Cities sponsored by Macalester Departments and Organizations.
Lost an Item? Check with the Information Desk!
- Some buildings have informal lost and found areas and that’s a good place to start looking.
- Eventually those informal lost and found areas bring items to the Information Desk.
- Tag items with your name, we’ll try finding you through the Macalester Directory should it get turned in.
We only accept perishable items such as flowers, cakes, cookies, etc. A few things to note:
- Please be sure to tell your baker or florist to clearly indicate the name of the Macalester student/staff/faculty that the item is for. We’ll send them an email so they can pick it up.
- We only reach out via email using the Macalester Directory so they must be current faculty/staff/student.
- These items are perishable, so at maximum, we’ll hold onto them for (1) week. We do our best to send multiple emails.