Due to the COVID-19 , faculty will be utilizing Moodle more dynamically. Below are resources for accessibility with Moodle platforms. Please also connect with your department Academic Information Associate. (AI) and stay tuned for updates.
How to start using Moodle:
Attend one of the Serie Center Training Sessions
Extending time on Testing or Assignments Using Moodle:
In order to provide extra time for student exams, use these steps:
- In your Moodle course, click the gear menu, and then click Turn editing on to begin editing the course site.
- Open the Quiz or Assignment you wish to modify.
- In the gear menu, choose User overrides.
- Click the [Add user override] button and enter the override settings you wish you utilize.
- Select the student(s) from the list.
- You may set a password to access the quiz.
- The “Time limit” option allows you to set the length of time allowed for the student.
- The number of quiz attempts can be set under “Attempts allowed.”
- Click [Save].
- These overrides will be listed on the User overrides page.
- User overrides will need to be set for each applicable quiz or assignment in the course.