Accommodated Housing Requests

Please refer to this information on Residential Life and Housing Accommodations for specific information:

Residential Life and Housing Accommodations

Completion of this form and appropriate documentation that indicates the required housing configuration is due by the stated deadlines.

Returning students should request accommodated housing or assistance animals each year via the form, or speak with Disability Services prior to timelines if rewed information is needed;  they are not automatically renewed

Accommodated Residential Life Request Form

Online Assistance Animal Request Form Coming Soon